To support the growth within ECI, BOSAL is looking for a Program Manager ECI in Lummen.
As Program Manager ECI, you will help to deploy a new product-and-customer-portfolio within an embryonic market. ECI develops and manufactures components and systems for the market in the near future of ‘distributed electricity production’ for data centres and electrical charging stations for BEV (Battery Electrical Vehicles) based on high temperature SOFC fuel cell technology, known for their high electrical efficiency. These components are now further in development for SOEC (Solid Oxide Electrolysis) systems to realize e-fuels and seasonal storage to store green electricity in fuels in mid-term. This activity within BOSAL is characterized as an environment of small teams with big growth potential.
The ECI activity works on an enlargement of the BOSAL product portfolio with more than 15 years of expertise in stainless steel hot Balance of Plant components for fuel cell applications. The ECI R&D is located in Lummen (BE) with a production facility in Vianen (NL).
The training-on-the-job will start within a few big ECI-projects (BOSCH (D), Cummins (USA)) will take some months. The growth is expected after this training period so that optimal efficiency can be reached.
The Program Manager ECI is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and control of complex worldwide projects and reports to the Program Director ECI. The Program Manager takes up a coordinating role towards the local sales departments and program managers in order to achieve the agreed objectives and customer requirements in terms of:
- Product development targets
- Manufacturing feasibility
He/she works strictly in line with the agreed program management procedures (milestone management) and the customer-specific APQP requirements. As we talk about worldwide projects it speaks for itself that a considerable amount of travel to our production facilities worldwide needs to be taken into account.
- Create and manage a multifunctional project team whereby every member knows his/her responsibilities, executes his/her role, feels empowered and supported, knows the role of the other team members, and acts accordingly
- Accountable for ensuring that the agreed project targets are delivered on time and in full
- Stay within the agreed project budget boundaries and targets for a maximum ROS/ROI/EBIT
- Constantly monitor and report the progress of the project to management and all stakeholders through the milestone management system
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Excellent English language skills
- At least 5 years of experience in Program Management
- Experience in the Automotive Industry preferred
Please submit your resume and motivation letter to:
Apply for this job