SEHQ Management System Engineer
BOSAL is looking for a SEHQ Management System Engineer based in our HQ in Lummen, Belgium.
As SEHQ Management System Engineer drive the development and deployment of the Business Management System to a ‘living’ system that complies with the automotive requirements, customer specific requirements, international standards and applicable legal and other requirements. You deploy the risk-based thinking approach as basic input for the development of the corporate management system. You drive the organization to achieve and maintain third party management system certification. You coordinate external management system audits and monitor corrective action plans. You manage the business management system (BMS) documentation on SharePoint. You report to the VP SEHQ.
- To develop and continuously improve the Bosal Business Management System documentation structure on SharePoint
- To establish, maintain and continuously improve the management system documentation in close cooperation with the process owners.
- To provide “SharePoint document control” training to the responsible process owners and involved personnel.
- To deploy the business management system within the Bosal plants in close cooperation with the plant management system engineers.
- To review plant specific documentation as input for the Management Reviews.
- To develop and train the organization in the understanding and application of the management system requirements.
· To plan and perform internal audits and monitor the effectiveness of the applicable corrective and preventive actions.
· To coordinate and provide support to the plants before and during external ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certification audits.
· To ensure the management system requirements are understood and clearly communicated to employees at all levels.
- Equivalent to a Master’s degree in Quality, Engineering, Management and related technical or scientific field
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Windows, Word, Office
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF16949 and automotive requirements
- Excellent knowledge of the automotive core tools such as FMEA, APQP, PPAP, SPC and MSA.
- Familiar with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements
- Lead Auditor qualified
- Fluency in English
- Cultural awareness and communication/presentation skills
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of work experience in quality management in the automotive field
- Experience in continuous improvement tools such as Lean, TPM or 6 Sigma is an advantage.
Please submit your resume and motivation letter to:
Apply for this job