BOSAL has a comprehensive range of more than 1,000 catalytic converters for petrol and diesel engines, up to Euro 6 type-approved units, and Blauer Engel accreditation in Germany for the top end. BOSAL uses its insider OEM knowledge for Aftermarket products. Our laboratory makes CAE flow simulations, conducts hot-shake testing and ceramic brick hydrothermal aging.
- EM washcoat technology with optimised loading of precious metals
- Fully compliant with the EU type approval regulation R103 ensuring a durability of 80,000 km
- All parts developed are based on-car OE sampling and testing
- Specially designed inlet cone to optimise the flow distribution
- Spin-formed cone avoiding any welding of the product
- Guaranteed gas tightness
- Mounting kits are included in all catalytic converters