BOSAL Energy has 20 years of experience in development, testing and production of highly effective heat exchangers. BOSAL Energy is part of the BOSAL group which was founded in 1923 in the Netherlands.
Expanding fast into advanced sustainable products
BOSAL Energy is determined to take a leading position in the emerging renewable energy markets and provides specific heat exchanger solutions for all emerging technologies which will play an increasing role in the near future, such as Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Technology (SOFC) or Solid Oxide Electrolysers (SOEC).
These high-temperature carbon-emission-reducing technologies will allow energy to be produced with higher efficiency than any other means, at any desired scale, making them very attractive for “fuel-to-power” applications such as:
- Residential power and combined heat/power;
- Commercial power and combined heat/power;
- Distributed electricity generation for data centres, charging stations for BEV to name a few
And for “power-to-fuel” applications such as:
- Green hydrogen manufacturing
- Clean CO and ammonia production
- Syngas and synfuel production