Some customers have been using our products for 20 years and they are still going strong. You can rely on high-performance heat exchangers that are designed with a life expectancy of 40,000 hours or more.
BOSAL uses only highest grade austenitic steel materials that withstand long term corrosion exposure. For the most demanding applications we offer products entirely made of nickel-chrome alloys (Inconel), for unparalleled thermal and corrosive resistance.
Our products range from standard “catalogue” heat exchangers which cover applications between 500w and several hundreds of kilowatts.
But we do not stop there. Based on your precise specifications, we not only develop and build your integrated gas processing unit, including as many heat exchangers as necessary, but also can simulate and validate the resulting system for flow-uniformity, effectiveness, back-pressure, thermal strains at steady state, operating conditions, and thermal cycling behaviour.
Once past prototype validation, we can manufacture and supply pre-series of your desired gas processing unit. The next step would be further partnering with you in order to plan for mass production, whereby BOSAL will develop & commission a robotised manufacturing setup for your specific product, in any of BOSAL’s the 16 manufacturing locations across the globe.
To increase the level of integration of your system, BOSAL’s thin foil heat exchangers can be supplemented with a number of value-adding features:
- Integrated catalytic oxidative coatings providing heat exchange and afterburning functionality of exhaust streams in one unit.
- Integrated catalytic reductive coatings providing (steam) reforming functionality of hydrocarbon fuels inside our heat exchanger.
- Aluminium protective coatings for improved corrosion resistance durability, and containment of chromium evaporation.
- Integrated mixers: more complex units capable of steam reforming, gas mixing.
- Burner components: integrate burner housing into heat exchanger assemblies.
- Integrated probe location for temperature and pressure measurements.
- Insulation services of heat exchangers and piping.